Monday, January 11, 2010

Bridging the Gap


Its amazing to me how much God is all over this ministry. And how He constantly is making sure that I know that I am NOT in control.

About a month ago I was kind of discouraged after looking at our budget and realizing how much we really needed God to come through. I had extinguished all of my options and done everything that I could think of just short of begging people for money. I didnt know what was going to happen all I knew was that there was nothing more that i could do.

Literally within the hour of coming to the realization that we needed God to come through, I start getting calls and emails from the most random and almost forgotten friends that want to give and become a part of what God is doing with T.R.A.I.L.. Needless to say, I was blown away by the way God knew exactly what we needed down to the penny.

God is doing big things and has so much more in store for us in this new year. I just wanted everyone to know that the gap between our original vision for T.R.A.I.L. is being bridged but not because of anything that we are doing. Without God nothing is possible and nothing will be accomplished.

T.R.A.I.L.

#trail   #trailministries   #livetheadventure   #challengeandequip
Follow us on twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. "Without God nothing is possible and nothing will be accomplished" -I needed that today, thanks Chachi.

    ReplyDelete